It has been observed that men tend to lose more hair than women and the major reason for this is male pattern baldness. There are many reasons which lead to excessive hair loss in both men and women. If you want to know about the various causes that lead to excessive hair loss in men, then given below is a list of the same:
- Physical stress is regarded as one of the most important causes which leads to an increased hair fall. In case an individual faces any trauma resulting from a car accident, surgery or any kind of severe illness then there are very high chances of hair loss. There is a proper hair cycle in every individual and in case of a stressful event the hair cycle is shocked, as a result of which there might be excessive hair loss.
- If you take too much of vitamin A supplements then there is a high chance of excessive hair loss. An adult can take a maximum of 5000 units of vitamin A in a day and if you take more of this vitamin, then there is an increase in the hair fall.
- Lack of protein in the diet also leads to hair loss. This hair loss normally takes place two to three months after you reduce the protein intake. There are many protein rich diets available and if you want to prevent excess hair fall, then make sure that you increase the protein intake.
- Men experience male pattern baldness which is the hair loss which is caused in most men and it is normally due to the combination of male sex hormones and the genes. This type of hair loss normally follows a pattern where the hair recedes and leaves an M shaped hairline. Hair transplant could be a probable cure.
- Excessive emotional stress can also lead to hair loss. For example if somebody has gone through a divorce or has lost a very close family member, then there are chances of an increased hair fall.
Apart from the above mentioned reasons, there are also many environmental causes which lead to an excessive hair fall. Given below is a list of the environmental causes which lead to an excessive hair fall:
- Hair treatment reviews indicate that pollution is one of the most important environmental causes of excessive hair fall. The dust particles settling on the scalp clog the roots cutting off exchange of Oxygen leading to hair fall. Pollution has a very bad effect on the body and there is more pollution in the city because of the emissions.
- Excessive hot or cold weather can also lead to an increased hair loss. The sun causes the hair to dry causing brittle and split ends in the hair. It is very important that you make use of some natural remedy which will help in moisturizing the hair. If your hair is over exposed to the Sun then the scalp may be burnt which will result in hair loss. So it is very important that you cover your hair when you plan to move out in the Sun. If the hair scalp is burnt then it will damage the hair follicles which will prevent further hair growth. Even the cold weather can have an adverse effect on the hair. So it is very important that you take good care of your hair, in order to prevent it from getting affected by extreme temperatures.
Therefore, it is quite clear from the above discussion that there are many causes which lead to hair loss and in case if you are facing this problem and need a solution contact reputed hair treatment clinics like Richfeel.