These days, many of them have stained teeth. This can be due to various reasons and one of the main reasons is addiction to coffee and other dark food items. However, due to advancement in the field of dental cleaning, various dentists have devised a new way to whiten the teeth instantly. This method involves bleaching teeth and then curing it with the LED light. This has been, by far the most effective method.
People across the globe are trying out this method and they have noticed a significant difference in their teeth. If you are planning to get teeth whitening done, you must know some facts about it. In this article, we will be talking about these facts.
Reasons to get teeth whitening
The process of teeth whitening is gaining popularity these days. Everyone from celebrities to normal people are getting it done. However, some people are still sceptical about it. Before we learn about the reasons to get teeth whitening, we must analyse the factors, which causes the discoloration of your teeth. Here are those factors –
- Teeth discoloration generally occurs due to natural ageing process. You will observe that most people above 50 years tend to suffer from teeth discoloration and other dental issues.
- Consumption of highly pigmented foods including black and red berries, coffee, tea, red wine etc. causes teeth discoloration. Other eatables includes the over consumption or addiction of tobacco.
- Many dentists have reported that teeth discoloration is mainly caused by the deposition of tartar and plague on the teeth.
- Consumption of too much fluoride can also cause your teeth to turn yellow.
Reasons to get teeth whitening
- Your smile is a source of your confidence, if you have a pearly white smile, your self-confidence will be enhanced immediately. That is why, it is important to get rid of your yellow teeth and get teeth whitening done.
- If any major events like your wedding, reunions, interviews etc. are coming up, you must consider getting this procedure done.
- You can enhance your first impression by having a great white smile. A yellow smile will never win hearts.
However, you need to consult your dentist before you get this procedure. Your dentist will make sure if you are suitable for the treatment or not and will guide you better. If you are looking for a dentist, you can contact H. Peter Ku, who is rated as number one dentist Fort Worth.
What are the do’s and don’ts post treatment?
Before you get teeth whitening make sure that you keep the dos and don’ts of post treatment in min so that you get the desired results without struggling much. Here are some dos, which the dentists recommend –
- It is extremely essential to keep your teeth clean after the treatment. You need to make sure that you are brushing and flossing properly, this prevent the redeposit of tartar or plague on the teeth.
- When you drink any highly pigmented drinks, make sure that you drink through straws to avoid having stained teeth again. Straws will ensure that your teeth will have a limited contact with the highly pigmented drink.
- You need to eat healthy, post treatment. You must avoid foods, which are highly pigmented or contains too much sugar.
Here are some don’ts
- It is essential to avoid applying lipstick for some days. This will help you in eliminating the chances of staining your teeth again.
- Make sure that you avoid getting touch up kits from your dentist. These kits sometimes will make the situation worse by making your teeth super sensitive.
Resource Box –
If you wish to get teeth whitening, you can fix an appointment with H. Peter Ku, who is considered as the best dentist Fort Worth. He offers the best services without any hassle. People prefer to go to him because of your precision and expertise. He has never left any patient of his, unsatisfied.