Every day, many of you when see yourself in mirror, you wish to part with those fatty flabs. Well, that seems a hard task; Every day you, have to wake up early, have to hit the gym daily, eat less fatty food, can’t eat those street side stall foods. And the one of the hard part is that it will take lot of your time.You might be thinking is there any easy alternative to that everyday hustle, well the answer is YES! The easy alternative is Liposuction.
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery where fat cellsare permanently removed or say sucked out from your body. Liposuction is performed on different parts of the body like abdomen, thighs, buttocks, waist, and upper arm.The reason I said it is an easy alternative is because the time for this surgery is around 3 to 4 hours, depending upon the liposuction treatment area and the amount of fat to be removed.
You must be wondering what will be done in those 3 to 4 hours that my body will get into shape. So, for your curiosity here is the process of liposuction. Firstly, few small incision or cut will be placed to the body part of treatment, which depends upon the amount of fat to be treated. After incision, a slim hollow tube is inserted through incision which has a pointed nozzle towards its end. Through that, a liquid is pushed in to liquify the fat and at the same time to numb the surgery area; with a to-and-fro motion. After that, liquid fat is suctioned out from the body through that nozzle only with pressurized vacuum attached to its end. After, removal of fat treated areaiscleaned and stitched or left open depending on circumstances and the decision of the doctor. During the surgery,the patient is provided general anesthesia.
Now-a-days, cosmetic surgery like liposuction has gained trend because of its faster result, According to ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery) Liposuction has become 4th most opted cosmetic surgery among men and 3rd most opted surgery among women. Same is the case for India, demand for cosmetic surgeries like liposuction has grown tremendously. Liposuction surgery in Mumbai is considered best and has become a hub of medical tourism in the field of cosmetology.
Techniques of Liposuction:
There are various techniques for liposuction which can be opted for liposuction depending upon the requirement. Here is the list of various techniques that you can opt for:
- Tumescent Technique – The tumescent technique is a method that provides local anesthesia to large volumes of dermal fat.
- Dry Technique – The dry technique derived its name from the fact that it did not use injections of fat dissolving liquid and local anesthesia.
- Wet Technique – The wet technique required the injection of approximately 100 milliliters of local anesthesia containing epinephrine.
- Super Wet Technique – The super wet technique requires the injection of a volume of dilute local anesthesia that is less than half the volume used for the tumescent technique.
- Ultrasonic (UAL) – Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction (UAL) requires the use of a large volume of tumescent fluid and uses either a metal probe or metal paddle to deliver ultrasonic energy and heat into subcutaneous fat.
- Vaser Liposuction – Vaser liposuction, also called Lipo-Selection, is another alternate technology to traditional liposuction. Vaser ultrasonic liposuction is still a process by which fatty deposits are removed from beneath the skin to improve the aesthetics of a body part.
- Power Assisted Techniques (PAL) – PAL devices use power supplied by an electric motor or compressed air to produce either a rapid in-and-out movement or a spinning rotation of an attached liposuction cannula.
- Laser Liposuction – Laser Liposuction requires the use of tumescent fluid and uses a microcannula inserted through a small incision to deliver laser energy and heat into subcutaneous fat.
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction – Water jet assisted liposuction is another method of liposuction being used by cosmetic surgeons today. Water jet assisted liposuction actually uses a slightly pressurized stream of saline to dislodge fat and simultaneously remove the cells. Instead of destroying fat cells, this type of liposuction loosens the fat cells to facilitate more gentle removal.
From above mentionedtechniques, you can easily get rid of those extra fatty flabs and can get a slim and slender body overnight.
Liposuction is an easy way to get rid of those fat, but one should also know that you have to follow few instructions, before and after the procedure, given by the doctor for better and permanent result. Also, you have to keep in mind that you have to change your life style a little bit, it means that you have to adopt healthy habits like eating good food, and doing little bit exercise daily. This all is to keep the new body shape intact and to keep the fat away.